Become A Member Today!
• improve your golf skills
• meet new friends
• always have a Tuesdays golf buddy
• play on a golf course new to you
• yummy and fun after play socials
• get involved – volunteer on a committee
Contact the Membership Committee – See Applications for Contact Info
- You must post at least ten 9-hole rounds or five 18-hole rounds to compete in the club championship.
- PPWG asks you to:
- Volunteer to serve on a committee
- Obey the PPWG by-laws and policies
- Pay dues and assessments promptly
- Attend three meetings – Kickoff in April, Awards in October and Christmas in January
- To maintain our excellent rapport with the courses, please be responsible for arriving at the course prior to your assigned tee time or cancelling your tee time directly with the course.
Yearly Membership: $85.00 – Please make checks payable to PPWG
(Full refunds will be given to members up to two weeks prior to submittal of handicap fees to CWGA, after that time, no refunds will be made.)
As a member, you will be entered into a game where a pot of money is collected at the start of every season. If you are lucky (skilled) enough to get a hole in one during a Tuesday play, you will be eligible to take home the entire pot. If there is more than one player, then the pot is split between the players.
Like Us on Facebook
Pikes Peak Women Golfers has two websites.
And a Colorado Women Golfer Association Sponsored website
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY! JOIN PIKES PEAK WOMEN GOLFERS
Our Membership Committee would love to hear from you! Send us an email. Or go straight to the NEW MEMBER INFO page for more details and download a membership application.